2007 m. lapkričio 19 d., pirmadienis

MY FUTURE PROFESSION



This is my first year at Mykolas Romeris University in Vilnius. I am happy that I had an opportunity to join this university, because in my view it is one of the best universities in Lithuania.

I am studying Law and Penitentiary work. I am satisfied with my this profession. You will ask why? Because I have always dreamed about a work related with crimes and investigation. I am keen on crime scene investigation films and all the stuff related with it. Maybe this profession is not very girlish, but I like challenges.


I hope that one day I will become a professional worker and no one and nothing will stop me from reaching my dream.

3 komentarai:

indrėvismantaitė rašė...

First of all, I'm happy for you, because now you are studying your dream profession and I think that it will make you happy. Your composition is nice, it was easy and interesting to read: you used very simple and understandful words and phrases. So simple and lovely composition:)

gintare.pasakarnyte rašė...

In my opinion, the text is open-hearted and honest, because the student was talking about her dreams and aims of studying law so that makes this text really wonderful! There is some grammatical mistakes, but all in all it seems an interesting work.
gintare

JustėVenckutė rašė...

In my opinion, the text do not match your age for repeating word "I" and too simple words. What is good, that your composition is honest.